Monday, August 4, 2008

Of All the Many Reasons to Start Blogging...

It’s always a little mystifying when I find a contradiction in my life. With so many blogs swirling around, we’d put off having one just to be different! Yet at the same time, we love to see others’ blogs and keep in touch about life happenings. We love being able to share pictures and funny moments with friends and family. We also occasionally succumb to that parental habit of assuming everyone wants to know how smart our little girl is! Yet, even with all these tendencies, we still wanted to be unique (ie blog-less). However, this weekend we were taking pictures of the Blue Angels flight, and Jason said “These are cool pictures, we need to start a blog.” So…not to share a life-altering epiphany, or divulge some exhilarating news, or even brag about our little girl do we start our little family blog… but to show you some images of big, blue, noisy planes that are so small in the pics you may need a magnifying glass! Happy Blogging!


The Blue Angels Show







And what would a posting be without a few Fam pictures...





Avery is screaming with delight in this picture (contrary to how it may look)!

2 comments:

Woodrich Family said...

Hooray for blogging!!! I myself started a blog under peer pressure and now wish I would have succumbed so much sooner. I had heard before of taking pictures with scrapbook pages in mind, now I look at life as a blog post! I have found it makes the crazy and sometimes frustrating parts of being a mom so much easier for me to deal with because I get to share it with everyone. So, welcome to blog world guys. I can't wait to see how smart Avery is!!

Darci said...

Way to go! I tried to resist being a blogger too, but I am sure glad I caved in. Avery's smarty pantsness is so cute. She sure takes after her mommy!