Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Big and Little

While still pregnant, I bought Big Sister, Big Brother, and Little Sister shirts. I realized last week that Addison will soon not fit into her Little Sister shirt. So, on a sunny day this week, we headed out to snap a few pics. Unfortunately, the sun was right in our eyes and it was Addie's nap time, but the kids tried hard. We got a few cute pictures to capture the day.

Avery and Owen are wonderful older siblings. They love Addison and are always concerned for her when she cries. They love to make her smile and squish her cheeks. They often compete to see who gets to hold her first. It is fun to watch them entertain her, and she always is interested in what they are doing. And it is the only time that I ever see Owen being gentle!































No comments: