Owen had his first official swim lessons this month. The poor kid spends quite a few days each week driving around with me as we drop Avery off at preschool, art class, dance lessons, soccer practice, etc. So, he was very pleased when I told that he had his very own class to go to. This session he did swim lessons on Saturday mornings because he needed a parent to go in with him. This is just not possible during the week because I also have Addie. So, Owen had his own special swim dates with Daddy every Saturday at 8:30 AM for 6 weeks. Funny enough, every kid in the class had a father swimming with them rather than a mom. Jason and Owen had a great time. He loved when I would come and watch with the other kids too. Good job, Mister Owen!
Sunday, March 18, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment