We have had so much fun this past month. It has felt like a whirlwind, but we have greatly enjoyed the time spent with family and friends. Here are a few pics from our adventures...
It snowed like crazy for the past 3 weeks! It was entertaining for the first few days, but became a headache when it started to ruin holiday plans. Avery loved playing in it though!

She was so busy eating the snow, she barely had time to sled!

Don't you love the pink marshmallow? :)

Avery and I rolling down the hill.

We went for a walk through the snow drifts in our neighborhood.

I was fascinated by this quintessential "wintry window".

On Christmas Eve we made it through the snow to Jason's parents' house. Jason's brother, Nathan and his girlfriend Mindy had also driven up from California, so we were able to celebrate with them too. Avery had a great time being spoiled and opening gifts. Here she is giving a hug to Papa Pynn.

Avery was so excited to open her stocking on Christmas morning. She was in awe!

Avery wearing her new apron. She loves to "help" in the kitchen, so I made matching aprons for Avery, myself, and Grandma Thompson.

This was Avery's favorite gift... her MICROPHONE. I know what you're thinking, "Why would you do that to yourselves?" At least we were smart enough to buy one with a volume control. She immediately knew what to do. For the next few days, all we heard was her voice amplified, "Helllloooo Seattle!"

We headed over to my parents' house on Christmas afternoon. Here are pics of Avery and Delaynie in their matching Christmas dresses. What cuties!
6 comments:
The window snow drifts where my favorite part of the winter snow. It looked like fake flocking, but it was real, Amazing! The apron you made for Avery is darling. Did you get a picture of all three of you in matching aprons? I would love to see that. We should get together and sew sometime. I just bought some darling fabric for a new project. You should join me! It is a happy birthday banner. Also I am waiting to see this years Santa Picture! After all that you need to post it.
Wendy those pics are so cute! What an incredible winter!
The snow was a lot of fun. I'm so glad you made it to the in-laws safely for Christmas festivities. Avery is sure a beautiful girl.
Glad you had such a fun Christmas. The weather sure did add to it! Avery looks adorable with her little microphone and apron. Fun presents! And her Christmas dress is very cute.
Oh Wendy! Avery is such a little darling! I especially love her in her pink snow suit! She looks so fluffy! I thought I snow was fun too - it's not too often we get a white Christmas! Thanks for the card!
FOR PETE'S SAKE you two!!!
You haven't changed a bit. I was on Jill Hedahl's blog who linked me to Bridget Fawcett's blog and then I noticed a comment on her blog that linked me to yours and WOW! I have thought about you tons and tons and wondered whatever happened to those crazy Pynns?!
You all look fantastic. It is Kim Allgood/Buchanan. Jared and I got married in '01- we have three girls and a boy coming to the posse in May... And that IS IT!!!
How are you guys doing? I can't wait to hear from you. We have a sub-par blog but you can check it out at www.vivaallgood.blogspot.com
Wendy what are you up to? Jason, what are you up to? We will be up in Washington in August and I would love to see you guys.
My love,
Kim Allgood
kimallgood@gmail.com
vivaallgood.blogspot.com
Post a Comment