Friday, January 23, 2009
Rays of Sunshine
The sun is shining, the skies are blue, even our tulips are beginning to come up... and it's only January! Now, if only the air could be a little warmer. After all of the snow and rain that we have endured over the past 8 weeks, this current week-long stretch of sunshine has been "a breath of fresh air"! For a few days there, the temperatures were actually spring-like. While it has now gone back to the frosty, cold air, we did get out and enjoy those few balmy afternoons. Spring can't come soon enough!



Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
I agree with the encouraging words that may just bring spring to us sooner than later. It sounds like you had more sun that us this week. Fog was our constant. I hope to see the sun this week when my kids are feeling better.
hey girl, I was so bummed that we weren't able to join you in that beautiful weather we had. Those pics of Avery are adorable. I am so glad that we are not only neightbors but good friends. Can't wait to get out and enjoy the sunshine. Hopefully soon...
luv ya
My parents were on the west side last weekend and said it was gorgeous. I was totally jealous! It is still so cold here. Though we can finally see grass in places, so that is exciting.
What a cute family picture!
AHHH, the nice sunshine! Then we wake up to snow this morning! What's up with that? I guess it is January. Well, very cute pictures. I'm glad you were able to enjoy the sunny days we've had. Too bad it's still so stinkin' cold!
hey pynns..i just saw your comment on the klein's blog...how do you know them? we were in the cougar mtn. ward with them for 6 months and became great friends! you guys are such a sweet family...avery is to die for! later,
rachael clegg
Amen. . . Yes it has been a breath of fresh air!
Post a Comment