Monday, January 11, 2010

Baby Face

The many faces of our cuddley, sweet, oblivious, easy-going Owen! We love him!!




9 comments:

Kim Allgood said...

He is so very precious. We have that same outfit! I love it. He is perfect Wendy and Jason. Love, Kim

manders said...

Owen is such a cutie, I love his cheeks and his smile. I think he has a lot of Avery in him. luv ya

Coleman Family said...

He is the cutest baby boy I have ever seen, and I mean it Wendy! What a little scrumptious man!

Alea said...

He's SO CUTE!!

Darci said...

Those cheeks just keep on going. He is a handsome little guy. Hey, let's plan our next visit.

Monique said...

Cute, cute, cute!!! It's been WAY too long since I've seen him! He's grown so much! Love the pictures :)

Danae said...

Adorable!

Emily K. said...

He is way cute!! I wish mine was easy-going. Maybe we should get our little guys together. Yours could rub off on mine, maybe. . . I love all the hair, and so blonde!

Sydnie said...

I have seen those same faces on his Daddy (several in just the last few minutes!) Sometimes a break from work to look at the photos of cutie-pies like Owen makes it all worth while!