Luckily, I happened to stand up and walk by the table soon after. No wonder all the Wheat Thins were "gone"... Owen had almost half the bag spilling out of his bowl on the table! He had been watching me walk by with a semi-sheepish smile on his face. When I saw the bowl, he knew that he'd been caught. The garbage-bound bag was still sitting on the table though, so he didn't put up much of a fuss when I piled a few good fistfuls back into the box. I'm sure they will just be eaten by him tomorrow.
Friday, December 2, 2011
"They're All Gone!"
This morning, Owen came to me and asked if he could have some crackers. While the box was already in his hands, I agreed. A few minutes later, he came back with the empty bag to inform me that "The Wheat Thins all gone." He matter-of-factly was crumpling up the bag to put in the garbage. I was surprised, as we had only opened the box a few days earlier. I shrugged and said, "OK. Put it in the garbage."
Luckily, I happened to stand up and walk by the table soon after. No wonder all the Wheat Thins were "gone"... Owen had almost half the bag spilling out of his bowl on the table! He had been watching me walk by with a semi-sheepish smile on his face. When I saw the bowl, he knew that he'd been caught. The garbage-bound bag was still sitting on the table though, so he didn't put up much of a fuss when I piled a few good fistfuls back into the box. I'm sure they will just be eaten by him tomorrow.

Luckily, I happened to stand up and walk by the table soon after. No wonder all the Wheat Thins were "gone"... Owen had almost half the bag spilling out of his bowl on the table! He had been watching me walk by with a semi-sheepish smile on his face. When I saw the bowl, he knew that he'd been caught. The garbage-bound bag was still sitting on the table though, so he didn't put up much of a fuss when I piled a few good fistfuls back into the box. I'm sure they will just be eaten by him tomorrow.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment