With each of my pregnancies, I have made a list of 10 things that I want to do when I am no longer pregnant. Usually it is simple things like "take a nap on my stomach" or "highlight my hair". But since I have space for 10 things... I often try to add at least a couple exciting activities. After Owen was born, my #10 thing was to go on a tropical vacation. Yeah, that was a smart idea! This time around, I had included that I wanted to go snowboarding. I have only gone snowboarding once before, and Jason has never been. But he was willing to try it out, so Jason bought us lift tickets as a Christmas gift.
We had a great time. It was fun to spend the day in the snow together. Neither of us were that good, but we weren't too bad either. We made it down the hill quite a few times.
| Getting Ready |
| My board said "Glam Rocker" on it. I thought that was funny. |
We also had some good runs...
| The end of a very fun day... |
| well worth the sore muscles that appeared the following day! |

No comments:
Post a Comment