This spring Avery did a Ballet/Tap dance class. This class was a longer session than what she has done in the past. And it ended with an actual recital held at the high school auditorium. She usually enjoyed going to her weekly classes, and she made a cute little friend, Taylor, that she was partners with during the dance. According to Avery, what was the most exciting part? The costume (of course)! She couldn't wait to receive her sparkly, sequined leotard. Her class did 2 separate dances. It was a very cute performance!
 |
| Dress Rehersal: Avery on the far left |
 |
| Dancing in circles around her partner (literally) |
 |
| Striking a pose |
 |
| The opening of their Tap performance (song: I Was Born to Entertain) |
While they do professional photos of each dance student, I almost had a heart attack when I saw how much they wanted for one tiny photo. So, we headed to a local spot and snapped a few photos for Avery. Much quicker, and we went to a park afterwards!
No comments:
Post a Comment