I found this slip-n-slide at a garage sale last spring for $2. It is a fun 3 person slide, complete with racing flags and sliding mats, that has been collecting dust in our garage. It finally got warm enough a few weeks ago to pull it out. We had so much fun, we left it up for a few days and invited lots of friends over to play. The kids were having such a blast, we even convinced a few moms to join in the festivities. While I still think it was totally worth it, it turns out Jason was right... even 2 days of sitting in the lawn will kill the grass underneath. Oops!
| Playing with Caleb and Parker |
| Avery challenged me to a race. |
![]() |
| I love, LOVE the picture of Owen's face! |
| The kids couldn't get enough. |
| Ashley, Avery and Andrew enjoying the spray. |
![]() |
| Addie would scream if you actually put her on the mat. She preferred to toddle around and soak herself. |
| We love summer! |


No comments:
Post a Comment