Sunday, August 26, 2012

Fun to be One!

Addison went to her first official "studio photo" today.  I was trying to get a few pictures of all three kids together because we haven't had any professional ones done since before Addie was born.  Unfortunately, while my older two are capable of being bribed to smile... the youngest is not. Addie wanted nothing to do with that photographer. She screamed, she cried, and she did NOT want the lady to touch her. Consequently, as the lady was trying to sell me "cute" photos of Addison screaming, I thought, "I can get pictures of that myself."  So, after lunch and a good nap, I took Addie out on our front porch and took a few pictures.  The silly girl loved the camera this time.  She was all smiles!  What a stinker!
 



She likes to show off her tummy right now.




 
It's a good thing she's such a cutie-pie!

No comments: