I just love this little girl. Every morning she wakes up with a smile on her face. She is always happy to go to school, and she stays on task when getting herself ready for the day. When I drop her off in the loading zone at school, usually there are at least 3 or 4 kids piling out of our van... But as she walks away, Addie always turns around and gives me an "air hug". She keeps doing it until I make the same motion back. It's a little thing that she made up, and it just reminds me of her sweetness. She gets kind of nervous when she's gone all day, but I love how bravely she faces the world. I had to snap a picture so that I won't lose the image of her little 6 year old love, even when she is no longer jumping out of the van saying, "See you after school, Mom!"
Tuesday, January 9, 2018
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment