Tuesday, September 30, 2008

The Little Fair Girl...


Do the Puyallup! It's that time of year again...
Along with the warm breezy winds and the rustling of leaves, one of my all time favorite events unfolds in the Northwest! This year we took Avery to the Fair and there are almost no words to describe her enthusiasm. Love is the closest I can think of! I'm still not sure which part she enjoyed the most - the rides, the animals, or the food. Jason was just excited that he was guaranteed I wouldn't be able to drag him on any rides (for the first time in 12 years). I was tempted, but never found anyone I would trust enough to leave Avery with for the 45 seconds of exhilaration. I am so excited that Avery loved the rides so much - only another 2-3 years and she can go on a few with me! The training has already begun...

Avery's first ride! She loved every minute, except the getting out at the end part.


Avery on a motorcycle like Papa's - although she selected the sparkly pink herself!

Avery and I waving to Jason from the Teddy Bear Balloon Ride.

Avery was a little concerned about the horse getting a bath.

She loved the horses! (Sorry about the color, I don't know what happened there)

...and the bunnies!

Even the giant pumpkins were a sight to be seen!

1 comment:

Darci said...

The fair is a blast and I love that you are the biggest kid of all! Didn't you go VERY shortly after Avery was born - crazy woman?!. =)