It is official - Avery is going to be a big sister! While she doesn't fully comprehend what this means, we are just beginning to. With 14 weeks down, we are looking forward to an end-of-the-summer addition to our family! There is this fun website (babycenter.com) that shows you how big your baby currently is...
Your baby, now as long as a lemon, weighs about 1 1/2 ounces.
(Length: 3 1/2 inches, head to bottom.)
We are very excited. Especially now that the first trimester is gone, along with the sick-to-my-stomach feeling that seemed to hover all day and night. This was even harder because I hadn't been sick a single minute when pregnant with Avery. Jason has been so good with picking up the slack on those days I couldn't even think about walking through the kitchen. He so willingly made dinners, took over bathtime for Avery every night, and would even just take Avery on little trips to the library or grocery store so that I could rest in peace. :) We are all feeling a little more "normal" again. We only have another 5-6 weeks until we (hopefully) find out if we are having a boy or a girl!!
I realized that I didn't take any pictures along the way when I was pregnant with Avery, so this is the first one this time around - the beginning of week 15.
This one's for you J.C. ;)
10 comments:
Yipee! I'm so excited that another smart and adorable Pynn baby is on the way. Jason is sure a keeper! What a relief to have him take over and help so much.
Congratulations! That's great!
Yea! That's so exciting. I'm so glad you are feeling better now.
I had heard this through the "grapevine" (Mo told me, actually, just last week), and I was wondering when you were going to announce it. Congratulations! Are you really pregnant? You sure look skinny to me! Glad you are over that First Trimester yucky. I had it harder with this one than with my others too. I think it's because we're getting old!
Thank you! I love the picture!! :) I can't wait until you have to find the swiss chard in the produce section... :) We are excited for the Pynns!!!
Congratulations!
Yeah! I'm glad you are feeling better. I got hit hard with Sam and nothing with the boys. SOO, maybe your opposite and it's a boy! And those pictures of you... You look 100% NOT pregnant! You were small with Avery too, so I guess it's expected. You little thing! You're so tiny! Congratulation! I'm so excited for you guys :) Can't wait!
Congratulations! I'm excited for you and am glad you don't feel urpy anymore.
Nice lemon/baby! So I see no difference in the 1st trimester pregnancy pic as in any other non-pregnant pic?? I think you may need to up the quantity of ice cream you are eating-hmmm...
Congratulations! You are a darling pregnant lady.
Post a Comment