I LOVE cupcakes! They are delicious. So, when I stumbled upon a news story outlining Martha Stewart's all-time favorite "Top Ten Cupcake Recipes", I was intrigued. It wasn't until I began to peruse the recipes, that I realized I had never made a cupcake from scratch before. Now, it was a challenge! Luckily, a friend of mine was celebrating her birthday, so I had a great excuse to whip a few up. I chose the Boston Creme Cupcake recipe. And.... they were oh-so-tasty! I had not realized that they would take 2 hours to make (who would have thought cupcakes would require boiled milk?), but they were well worth it. MMMMMMMMMM! They disappeared too fast.
Wednesday, December 9, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
When you made me these cupcakes for my birthday, I inhaled two in about a minute and a half. They are sooooooooo delicious!! Please, Wendy, pleeeeease (I'd like to say give me the recipe, but...) make me some more!!!!!!!
MMMMMMM...they look tasty! You know...I have a birthday coming up....Just a hint.
I have that cupcake book! And that was the first cupcake I made too! They're even better when they've chilled and the cream doesn't squish out. Next time I think I'll fill the cupcakes rather than cut them in half.
Look at that beautiful food photo! I'm impressed for multiple reasons now. You and your desserts crack me up. It looks like it was a huge success!
Oh my gosh that cupcake looks heavenly! Good job on the baking! I have never made a homemade cupcake ever! Maybe I'll have to try it out, although 2 hours? That's quite the commitment!
Post a Comment