Tuesday, June 29, 2010
All Grown Up
Avery's last day of preschool was about a month ago (yes, I am still catching up). One of our neighbors, Ms. Paige, had 5 little kids in her preschool this year. Avery loved going each Monday morning. She learned more about letters, worked on crafts, and played games. She always had plenty to tell me about at the end of each day. Avery always put a lot of thought into what she wanted to take for show-and-tell each time (it was supposed to begin with the letter they were learning about that day). It's been fun to see her grow this year. And, on her last day, she desparately wanted to "ride her bike to school". She looked so grown up with her backpack on, riding her bike... even if it was just across the street.

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I love it! I have fond memories of riding my bike to school too. She does look pretty grown up.
Post a Comment