Sometime this spring, Avery saw an infomercial for a Pillow Pet. And she has not stopped talking about it ever since. At first, I thought it was a little silly. Why would we pay that much for a stuffed animal? But, the longer she kept talking about it, the more I realized how important it was to her. So, for her birthday, her Grandma and Papa Thompson bought her the Unicorn Pillow Pet that she so desperately wanted. It came in the mail a week after her birthday. She was ecstatic when she opened it up. She squeezed it to her chest and proclaimed, "Just one hug and you'll fall in love!" There is no doubt that marketing ploys work in our home!
Monday, October 18, 2010
Just One Hug...
"It's a pillow; it's a pet. It's a Pillow Pet!"
Sometime this spring, Avery saw an infomercial for a Pillow Pet. And she has not stopped talking about it ever since. At first, I thought it was a little silly. Why would we pay that much for a stuffed animal? But, the longer she kept talking about it, the more I realized how important it was to her. So, for her birthday, her Grandma and Papa Thompson bought her the Unicorn Pillow Pet that she so desperately wanted. It came in the mail a week after her birthday. She was ecstatic when she opened it up. She squeezed it to her chest and proclaimed, "Just one hug and you'll fall in love!" There is no doubt that marketing ploys work in our home!

Sometime this spring, Avery saw an infomercial for a Pillow Pet. And she has not stopped talking about it ever since. At first, I thought it was a little silly. Why would we pay that much for a stuffed animal? But, the longer she kept talking about it, the more I realized how important it was to her. So, for her birthday, her Grandma and Papa Thompson bought her the Unicorn Pillow Pet that she so desperately wanted. It came in the mail a week after her birthday. She was ecstatic when she opened it up. She squeezed it to her chest and proclaimed, "Just one hug and you'll fall in love!" There is no doubt that marketing ploys work in our home!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment