Last night we were driving over to my parent's house for a short visit. Avery was talking in the backseat, but I was only half listening. She always likes to have a steady stream of conversation going and has begun to have discussions with her dolls, stuffed animals and even the wind (Don't blow on me Wind!) However, as we turned into my parents driveway, I heard Avery's little voice from the backseat say,
"Just a minute Moon, I talkin' to my Mommy right now."
It was one of the sweetest things I have ever heard.
Monday, October 20, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
How sweet! Avery is so aware and adorable with all of her words! I still enjoy semi-quiet car rides for now.
Oh, that's so cute!
Now THAT is too cute for words! Good to know you've got priority over the moon :)
Post a Comment