Thursday, October 23, 2008

The Pumpkin Patch

We have been so blessed with beautiful fall weekends this year! A few weeks ago, we headed to a local patch to find the best pumpkins out there. It was so much fun! We rode on a tractor-pulled wagon out to the fields. The pumpkin leaves were still so green and there were pumpkins galore. Avery enjoyed searching amongst the leaves for the perfect pumpkin. She found hers right away, and then carried it through the rest of the field as Jason and I looked for ours. It wasn't too crowded and there were pumpkins as far as the eye could see. We had a perfect afternoon at the pumpkin patch!





This is Avery's little pumpkin at her feet. She kept pointing out other ones saying, "This is too big. Oh, this is too small." I was glad that she found one she loved.



3 comments:

Cabbages said...

Hey, I love your October calendar picture! :)

Jason and Wendy Pynn said...

How did you guess? :) Thanks!

Darci said...

Avery picked a cute little pumpkin. What a beautiful day it was. I love this time of year.