Thursday, October 16, 2008

Photo Tagged...

We've been tagged again, but this time is totally different. Our marvelous friend Monique "photo tagged" us. It is really simple and quick, but fun to see what you come up with!

The Rules: Go to your 4th photo file and post the 4th picture.

Here’s what I got. This picture is from a trip that Jason and I took to Puerto Vallarta, Mexico in 2005. Jason took me as a graduation gift when I finished my Master's Degree. We stayed in downtown for the first few days, and then retreated to Nuevo Vallarta for the rest of the week. This picture is the pool at the first hotel where we stayed. It was an awesome vacation! We went swimming with dolphins, ventured out to the jungle on a zip line course, and relaxed on the beach. I love traveling and exploring new places with Jason. It is always fun! All this reminiscing makes me think that I need another vacation... :)


Now tag: Anyone who wants to play... it's quick and fun!

1 comment:

Darci said...

What a great photo memory to run across for this tag. You and Jason have definitely taken some great trips together.