Sunday, June 21, 2009

To My Amazing Husband

Happy Father's Day!

I have always known that Jason is a kind, fun-loving and honest man. But it wasn't until we had Avery that I realized just how sweet he can be. Now, more than ever, he has shown what an exceptional Dad he is (even the nurses have noticed!). :) Thank you Jason, for everything.

4 comments:

manders said...

hey girl, I have been thinking about you a lot. Hope you are doing well. I am coming to see you this week. I love your slideshow. Jason is an awesome guy and i'm sure an amazing dad. Prayers are with you always.
luv ya

Darci said...

You have captured some special moments between Avery and Jason. He is definitely a loving and dedicated man and you two are perfect for each other.

Shauntel said...

Wendy, I've thought a lot about you. I hope you are surviving. I REALLY want to come see you, I just do not want to bring ALL my kids - that wouldn't be fun for any of us. It would be so crazy it may induce labor. ;o) Love you! Thinking of you!

Stephanie said...

We are definitely thinking about you. Are you doing okay? Please give an update on you and the baby!