Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Life

What? It's been almost 2 months? I know, I know... life has been so busy. I feel like we are constantly running, and I have so much to journal about. But, the farther behind I get, the less motivated I am to sit and write. So, today, I just want to say:

I love this little guy!
He is my cute, cuddly, sweet, chubby little monkey. Even if I have spit up on my shirt or my ears are ringing from his latest temper tantrum, he is always lovable. I think it has something to do with that cheeky grin...

6 comments:

manders said...

He is soooo stinkin cute. Can't wait to hang out more often now that we are officially moving to Sammammish whooooo!!! Luv ya lots

Danae said...

What a cute little face!

Darci said...

What a great picture of the two of you. He is pretty chubbily handsome.

Coleman Family said...

Oh he is a lovable little honey! What a fun cuddley boy!

Monique said...

Great picture! He is such a cutie! Too bad I don't see more of that chubby guy. Our chubby boys need to be friends! Let's work on that :)

teage-and-erin said...

Look at that adorable face!!!! I love this picture of you guys!