We saw this video on a friend's blog and I just had to try it out. Hilarious!!
It was a toss-up between the Charleston and the Disco. :)
See following post...
(Make sure to mute our blog music to hear the music of the video.)
Wednesday, December 17, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Thank you for your Christmas card. We got it today and it's great to see that you have a blog. I loved your letter, especially its format. So cool.
Hi Wendy!! I was so excited to find out you had a blog!! I actually found your blog the other day and then got your incredible Christmas card (THANKS!) so I thought I'd leave you a note and let you know you've been found!! It's so fun to see pictures of you guys and your adorable little Avery as well. We are glad you are doing well and hope we can stay better in touch. Yeah, blogging world!!
Post a Comment