One of my best friends, who also happens to be a librarian, recommended a book to me. Now, with the exception of the Harry Potter series, it had been YEARS since I had found a book that I actually wanted to finish. This all changed when she gave me Twilight. It took about 3 weeks to actually pick it up and start to read it (Who wants to read about vampires and gloomy weather?) but once I started I was hooked. I finished the first 3 books in less than 2 weeks. I read the 4th book as soon as it came out this summer, and I pushed and prodded 2 of my great friends to read it as well. These books have become such a phenomenon in pop culture, no one is safe! Anyway, a few weeks ago we had a Girls Night Out and we planned it all around seeing this new Twilight movie. Now, we weren't crazy enough to go on opening night, but we were crazy enough to each get a Twilight t-shirt! :) While I do like the book better than the film... Dinner, shopping, and a movie with awesome friends - what could be better?

Shirt slogans from Left to Right: "Cullen Thunderball" (mine), "What do you mean Edward isn't real?" (Monique's), and "This Bella has found her Edward" (Heidi's).
2 comments:
Girl's night is the best! I'm glad you caught the Twilight bug. Your shirts are great! Did you create them yourselves?
Ah ha! Another fan! What did you think of the movie? Congrats on getting a girls night! So fun.
Post a Comment