The tree lot was festive with lights, music and even bags of popcorn.
Tuesday, December 16, 2008
Let the Season Begin...
One of the things I love most about Christmas time is finding the perfect, smelly tree. Most years we have gone to u-cut places, but this year we are all about simplifying... so we went to find one already cut. They had this tree lot less than 3 miles from our house, and Jason loves to find ones that benefit a "worthy cause". Avery had a fantastic time running from tree to tree, "How about this one?" We settled on a Grand Fir. These smell amazing and seem to hold their needles better than the Douglas. It is always fun to relive the memories as we pull out ornaments from years past.

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
"These are break-uble, Mommy. I be careful" is what I hear every time Avery touches the ornaments...because she knows she's not suppose to.
1 comment:
Decorating the Christmas tree gets more interesting with kids for sure. I love the picture of her running to a tree.
Post a Comment