Tuesday, September 8, 2009
Avery's First Haircut
The dreaded day had come! Don't get me wrong - I am not one of those people who want their daughter to have hair so long they can sit on it. I enjoy a cute bob-style as much as the next gal. But Avery has had these gorgeous little ringlets at the bottom of her hair ever since birth (well, as soon as it grew out a little). When I put her hair in pigtails, it would always bounce up into ringlets all on its own. I was often asked if I curled her hair.... Well, I won't be asked that anymore. We took her in for her first haircut, and the curls are officially gone. I think she may have been cursed with the straight hair I inherited. Luckily for her, she will always be cute, ringlets or not.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Cute new hair.
She is adorable with curly ringlet filled pony tails or not - correct. Look at you still being conservative on the length. So cute!
Post a Comment