Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Sweetness

my current favorite photo



10 comments:

The Siple Family said...

What a darling picture!

Alea said...

Cute photo!! All your pictures are cute. What'd you do? Store up all your good blogging for one big blog day!? That picture of Avery with her new hair is really cute, too. And so are the pics of the kiddos with their great-grandparents. Good blogging Wendy!

Monique said...

I love all your new posts! I was wondering when we were going to get some :) The playroom is sooo cute! The big leaf and sun look like Ikea things. And Avery, with her haircut and excellent shopping skills! Too cute! I love this picture as well. You have such sweet kids.

Danae said...

That is adorable!

Darci said...

That is so sweet! Way to capture the moment.

Coleman Family said...

SOOO precious! What darling babies you two have! I bet Avery is in heaven too with a sweet baby brother!

Alyssa said...

What a cute picture!

The Pachuilo Family said...

Cute picture, I am sure there will be more favorites to come. And I do hope you share.

Emily K. said...

What a sweet picture. Your new playroom is awesome!! It's nice to have a safe haven for her to go when you're busy with the babe. I need to figure something like that out for my kiddos.

Jared and Paige said...

I agree, that is so, so cute. I want to see the pics you get from Erin as well, when you get them. ;)