Our house has very little storage, but Jason relinquished a little bit of the coveted commodity to Avery for a playroom. I was tired of stepping over toy kitchens, microphones, elephant scooters, etc. and we needed a place to store them. We decided to turn the closet under the stairs into a playroom for Avery and all her stuff. While it isn't very big, we did try to make it inviting enough that she would play in there (and keep the toys out of the living room). She and Jason even painted the room together, and she takes great pride in that fact. It turned out pretty cute. Avery loves to play in there, and I love that I can shut the door on all the toys. Now, if only the playroom would magically put the toys away...
The intended closet...
6 comments:
That looks awesome! Great job filling the space with useful storage. I want to come see that.
How cute! I also love the idea of a space for just toys that you can shut the door on. Our toys still manage to creep out into the living room, but it is better than it used to be.
That was a great idea and looks even better in person. I still say I'm impressed that Jason gave up even a little storage space.
That's an awesome idea and it turned out SUPER cute! I'll definitely have to come by and see that in person next time I'm up there!
What a great idea, and it looks so inviting.
Is there electricity in that room? Great job!
Post a Comment