Monday, October 26, 2009

Big Sister, Baby Brother

Before Owen was even born, we had bought this "Baby Brother" shirt for him. Now our "little guy" has grown so big, I had to go out and snap a few pictures while he could still squeeze into the shirt. :) Avery is an excellent big sister! She loves Owen and always tries to help him when he is sad. She can hardly wait for him to get big like her. Oh the plans she is already making for the two of them...



5 comments:

Bridget said...

Cute. Do you think that Avery knows that Owen isn't that into it? ha ha. I found that two children was pretty hard until the little one was 6 or 7 months old and could actually crawl or play with toys. Then the kids could keep each other entertained and I didn't have to be the only playmate. I can imagine all of the fun plans Avery has :o).

Darci said...

So adorable! Owen looks so different from when I saw him last month. He's definitely putting on the pounds! =) I'm not surprised that Avery takes care of her little brother so well.

Sydnie said...

I love Owen's chubby cheeks!

Coleman Family said...

He's so darling, the little chubster! Avery looks so happy holding her little brother! They will have so much fun in about 10 months when he's running around with her.:)

Alea said...

That's so cute!! You have sweet kids Wendy! And I love your post with Avery dancing, too!