(Avery is the 4th one from the left)
Tuesday, October 13, 2009
Dancing Shoes
One of Avery's favorite pastimes is dancing! She absolutely loves it. So, I signed her up for a little dance class. It is a beginner class that introduces ballet, jazz, and hip-hop steps. I wondered how well she would like dancing when she was being told what to do - rather than her usual freestyle. But, she loves it! The shoes, the twirling, the hopping...she loves it all!


Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
What a cutie! I never thought I would say it, but I'm excited about dance classes!
So adorable, Wendy.
I love it! She is such a doll. Is that at Si View? If so, the room has definitely had a face lift since I attended preschool there.
I'm glad she loves it! She looks so cute in her leotard!
Post a Comment