Thursday, October 1, 2009

Blessing Day

On Sunday, September 6th, we had the opportunity to do Owen's baby blessing at church. He was a perfectly alert and well-behaved baby during the blessing. We were able to share the day with many of our family members and friends. It is amazing to stop and think about all of the things Owen will probably see in his lifetime and to wonder about the impact he can have on his little world.
Owen relaxing in his cousin Delaynie's arms.

Uncle Matt was able to come share the weekend with us.

Our new family of 4.

He is such a sweet little guy!

3 comments:

Monique said...

He is so sweet! Even when he leaks on you :)

Darci said...

It was a wonderful day! Your growing little family is too cute.

Krisser said...

Oh my goodness, I love these sweet pictures of this baby. I did not get to hold him enough at your shower (even though I hogged him the whole evening!) It was so good to see you- I need to see more of all of you! Love and miss you!