Having only had one girl baby in my life, I had a misconceived notion... You know all those cute baby boy pictures in the bath? The ones with the washcloth covering the little boy's private parts? Well, I unknowingly thought that the washcloth was there for decency measures. And rightly so. What little boy would appreciate a revealing photo in future years. But, with my own little precious boy, I have learned otherwise. No, that washcloth is not there for mere modesty. It has an even more practical purpose. It is there to protect the bather from the bathee. To protect your nice, freshly washed church clothes from being peed on! Owen has done this trick to me more than once. Why have I not learned my lesson, you ask? I always think I've got it covered! And, how am I suppose to clean the diaper area without moving the washcloth? That's always when he gets me...
Thursday, November 19, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
You are so funny! These little boys can have the worst timing.
ha ha ha. My Jocelyn has peed during changes more than all of her brothers combined. Just when you think you have it figured out...you don't.
Best wishes!
AHHH, the joy of having baby boys! Gotta love them!
Post a Comment