Tuesday, November 10, 2009

The Puyallup Fair (Part 3)

While I realize that our annual Fall trip to the Fair was 2 months ago, it is such a fun family tradition that I still had to document it. As Jason is not too fond of going on rides, I went once with a friend and then we went back as a family. It was a fun evening! Avery loves everything about the fair - the rides, treats and animals (in that order). Jason and I took turns holding Owen and going on rides with Avery. As I mentioned in an earlier post, I met some interesting people in the fast food restaurant outside the fair, but besides that we had a wonderful time!


Avery practicing for the rides...

After a few rejections for being too short, she was so happy to find the ones she was tall enough to ride.

Avery and Daddy on the carousel.

Avery really enjoyed this helicopter ride - it went pretty high!

Playing in the ball pit while Daddy and Owen watch.

Riding on the Tilt-a-Whirl... this is the first of many big-kid rides that Avery and I will go on together!

Owen was a great little baby all night.

I LOVE these rectangle ice cream bars with nuts and chocolate! You can only find them at the fair.


Avery loves the animals... unfortunately, we didn't get to the fair until the last weekend so the only animals left were sheep.


Sheep + Spandex.... interesting.

1 comment:

Darci said...

Now that is one tight red shirt! Jason is wonderful to endure the fair multiple times with you. Now that Avery's hooked he's in real trouble!