The day HAS come! You're in for it now!!! Little girls have some sort of internal, fixed love for "dressing up". I don't know what it is. It's fun though. Sam is going through another phase of dressing up these past few weeks. It's a different dress or tutu every few hours. I thought by now she'd be out of it, but no...
How darling is Avery and her little friend! We have many a pair of dress up shoes, let me tell you! My girls would LOVE to meet Avery sometime! Maybe after the crazy holidays? And HELLO! I didn't know you had a blog!
3 comments:
OH NO! I mean, how fun! =) Avery won't let you forget about dress up clothes and shoes for many years to come. Enjoy!
The day HAS come! You're in for it now!!! Little girls have some sort of internal, fixed love for "dressing up". I don't know what it is. It's fun though. Sam is going through another phase of dressing up these past few weeks. It's a different dress or tutu every few hours. I thought by now she'd be out of it, but no...
How darling is Avery and her little friend! We have many a pair of dress up shoes, let me tell you! My girls would LOVE to meet Avery sometime! Maybe after the crazy holidays? And HELLO! I didn't know you had a blog!
Post a Comment